Friday, September 17, 2010

Ethereal and Excellent (Boast)

Elizabeth the excellent, elegant and ethereal.
Ancestors from Asia, family from France.
With a moody mother and a feisty father,
I life the life and fly freely.

Loyalty and laugher, friends flock to me.
I protect my posse with my natal ninja skills.
I saved a shrieking animal, its leg torn and limp.
I stopped that foolish friend from committing the unforgivable crime.

Co-captain of a club and academically advanced,
I tread the tough path of  success and seclusion.
Be it science or math, singing or music,
I excel with ease, experience and expertise.

With my character and compassion, my integrity and intelligence,
I constantly overcome obstacles and acquire accolades often.
Hard working winner and determined to deliver,
I am a celebrated champion; my charisma captivates colleges.

I move with a metal-machine, my driving is dainty and daring.
I slip on my sun-glasses and trick out the turnpike.
With my travel-sized ticker-taper I type my trendy theses.
 A tutor and a teacher, I’m an inspiration and leave my ichnite.

These dim-witted demons are destroying my demeanor,
So I shake off the sadness and step into my shelter.
When gloomy I gaze at the glowing-orb in the galactic sky
I hope to hear the harmony in my habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment